Formulated with earth-friendly ingredients to retain moisture, provide improved root aeration and drainage, and develop strong, healthy root systems for maximum stem, flower and foliage growth. Peat moss and coconut fiber retain water and nutrients for optimal plant growth, combined with increased perlite to provide excellent drainage. The organic nutrient package provides a supplemental charge after three to four weeks and the endomycorrhizal blend enhances the ability of plants to access the nutrients in the root zone.
- Balanced: proper pH range to improve nutrient availability
- Water Works: organic wetting agent to help soil absorb water quickly and easily
- Bio-Active: multiple strains of mycorhizzae for optimum root colonization, improved nutrient and water uptake, better resistance to stress and disease
- No-Burning: inert formula accommodates custom feeding practices with no conflicting nutrients or burn risk
- Peat Moss: "nature's sponge" holds up to 30 times its weight in water, keeping it readily available for plant uptake
- Coconut Coir: a natural water-holding ingredient providing on-demand moisture
- Perlite: maintains air space for optimum root growth
- Superior Value: Eco-compressed bales fluff to about twice the labeled volume (1 cu ft bale provides about 2 cu ft of usable soil)
Want to order by phone or can't find the hydroponics product you're looking for? Give us a call at (713) 292-1921 and we will be happy to help you find the right solution for your garden!
- Additional Information
Brand SunGro Horticulture SKU SUGRADV1.0 Weight 22.5500 Dimensions (L x W x H) No Price $20.66