The Bluelab pH Meter is used to accurately measure the pH value of a solution.
Simply place the Bluelab pH probe into the solution and the reading will be displayed on the screen. As the meter is portable and does not need a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere and anytime to help you manage your crops' daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration is simple with the push buttons on the meter and fresh Bluelab calibration solutions.
• Lightweight and portable
• Large easy to read display
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Successful pH calibration indicator
• Over range and under range indicators
• Battery operated, 2 AA batteries
• Auto off function
• Low battery indicator
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life
Want to order by phone or can't find the hydroponics product you're looking for? Give us a call at (713) 292-1921 and we will be happy to help you find the right solution for your garden!
- Additional Information
Brand No SKU BLU2320E Weight 0.6600 Dimensions (L x W x H) No Price $228.90